Friday, February 8, 2013

Sucks

Yesterday sucked. Really sucked. I got really depressed and was totally convinced that I am unemployable. Having anxiety doesn't help. Especially the kinds that makes it hard to talk to strangers. Kinda narrows down the job choice. That's why my previous job as a graphic designer at Valpak was perfect for me. I designed ads all day with no contact with the general public. The work was interesting and the people really great. I haven't gotten any new skills in the last 19 years, so I'm not really employable as a designer anymore. Today was a little better. Made some coasters this morning, had leftover mashed potatoes and gravy for lunch, and promptly crashed from the carbs. Really needed the nap as I haven't been sleeping well. Since then, nothing seems to be working: bubbles on my coasters, camera not uploading, etc. Really hoping these feeling of hoplesness pass soon. It's the weekend, so hopefully I can take my mind off things for a couple of days. We need to clean up the house since the realtor is coming on Monday evening to discuss selling the house. We were barely holding on before, but now...

No comments:

Post a Comment